Wednesday 19 June 2013

Chanel Blush



My mum bought me back this blush when she went through duty free a while ago. It's one that I use quite often too as it goes nicely with fair complexions. My mum also uses it and she's got olive skin with dark hair, so it is able to be worn by different skin tones and colourings.

This Chanel Joues Contraste Blush is the colour Pink Explosion. It's highly pigmented, so you don't need a lot - hence why mine still looks relatively unused. I quite like the look of Rose Petal too. I might have to purchase that one next.

The blushes are easiest to apply with a large brush. I don't know why my mum hasn't chucked it out, because it's not like we use it.

You can buy Chanel at any leading cosmetic store or department store. I'm not too sure of a place that will ship anywhere in the world for Chanel, but you can have a wee shop around online and purchase it there. It's $43 US dollars on their site, but I can tell you it's about $70 NZ, which is more than the exchange rate. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment