Friday 14 June 2013

Cute Bird Gumboots

I was out with my friend the other day getting a coffee and it was late in the afternoon and it'd been quite a cold day - I was rugged up in a jacket with a hoody underneath. We'd just gone into Starbucks and had a look around the mall and then we walked out the front, along the boulevard-type-thingy and sitting right there is this shop called Bed Bath and Beyond. They mostly sell things for your home like towels, sheets, canvas's, ornaments etc. But in the shop window they had this big display of gumboots. And I immediately fell in love with this pair.

They're pale blue with little birds on wires on them. They cost me $20 NZ dollars. And considering that I desperately want Hunter Wellingtons, this is a much cheaper alternative.




Aren't they just the cutest?

No comments:

Post a Comment